sobota, 28 maja 2011

INTERESTING PACE OF NEWS ABOUT HIM 1

DETENTIOM
Ville went to detention after a concert in Amsterdam. "Partied hard and decided to order a chicken sandwich in the room. I can’t take it away from the hotel's my boy and the film broke. The police thought I was under the influence of drugs and ... spent the night in custody. And when I sobered up, then apologized to me and suggested that war up that sandwich "- Ville laughs.

 
BREAD
Specifically, Polish bread. Finns with HIM argue that we have the best bread in the world and when you are playing with us, tuck it with relish.

HOUSE
Ville grew up in a normal, peaceful home in the capital of Finland, Helsinki. His father Kari is a Finn,
Anita and my mother is from Hungary.
Josse has a younger brother.

FINLAND
Ville native country and his cronies. In most covered with forests and lakes, buried under snow in winter. Perhaps that is why St. Nicholas is here (and specifically in the town of Rovaniemi, the Arctic Circle) your home?;)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz